Thursday 15 April 2010

Saying Good-bye to the best Brownies in Town

Oh my, it has been a while since I posted anything on my blog. I can give you excuses, but I won't bore you with the details. All I'll say for now is that Spring has sprung here in London town, I'll have some free time on my hands and we can all look forward to plenty more posts from now on.

Tomorrow is a big day for me. For just over a year now, I have been an Oompa Loompa, baking great big cookies and scrummy brownies with and for great people, but tomorrow this adventure will come to an end. It has been an amazing, crazy and educational year and an experience I wouldn't trade for anything in the world. I have learnt more than I ever thought possible and can say with certainty that I had baked some of the best brownies in London (just ask anyone that has ever tasted them:) or rush over to Harvey Nics and try them for yourself)



For now I will not be returning to the professional kitchen, but I will still be baking and sharing my crazy creations once again with the blogging world! More to follow soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment